Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Whether you’re having a date night or hanging with your girls, the perfect outfit is a MUST! Am I right ladies?! Well if you’re in search of that outfit, I’ve rounded up a ton of outfits and pieces that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day! I’ve already posted several color-coordinated roundups if you haven’t already checked them out but I couldn’t do a series of Valentine’s Day Outfit Roundups without including a heart print/heart-shaped pieces one!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission from any purchase you make with my link at NO extra cost to you! Thank you so much for supporting Sparkle & Style!
- Happy Heart Sweater – $76
- If you follow bloggers on Instagram, you may have seen this sweater A LOT! It has the cutest pom-pom details in the shape of a heart! So comfy and cute!
- Addalie Clutch – $20
- This chic clutch with the gold heart would be the perfect accessory for any of your outfits this Valentine’s Day!
- Roxy Heart Purse – $35
- I love the quilted design of this purse and the heart tassel is so adorable and fun!
- Anelie Statement Necklace – $48
- I’m obsessed with the heart-shaped crystals on this necklace! How cute?!
- Hattie Heart Shirtdress – $45
- The combination of stripes and hearts on this dress is so pretty! It would look so gorgeous paired with red statement earrings! It’s perfect for someone looking for a more subtle “Valentine’s Day” look!
- White Heart Print Frill Detail Tea Dress– $28
- Heart print, ruffle details, and wrap dress style? What’s not to love?! This dress screams Valentine’s Day!
- Elijah Mini Skirt – $107
- This skirt is so unique and cute with the heart-shaped grommet detail! It would look adorable paired with a white sweater, tights, and over-the-knee boots!
- Amore Heart Print Cutout Minidress – $71
- If you’re not a fan of the “obvious” Valentine’s Day outfit color scheme, then this dress is for you! It’s a pretty forest green color and has a subtle heart print throughout! I LOVE the tie neck!
- Let Your Love Grow Sweater – $48
- The heart patch elbows on this sweater are just too cute!
- Valentines Earrings – $14
- Tassel earrings instantly add a touch of glam to any outfit and I absolutely love the heart detail on these!
- Black Heart Print Wrap Tie Tea Dress– $18
- I’m obsessed with this dress and its dainty heart print! It would look so gorgeous paired with red heels and red accessories!
- Heart Drop Earrings – $38
- These heart drop earrings are so classy and chic and would look perfect with a more simple outfit!
- Faux Leather Heart Crossbody Bag – $20
- A heart-shaped purse – can you get any more Valentine’s Day than that?!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER VALENTINE’S DAY ROUNDUPS!
You can mix and match pieces from these roundups to create your own unique Valentine’s Day outfit!
Which of these Heart Valentine’s Day outfits or piece is your favorite? Let me know below!
Thanks for stopping by!